Recipe: Coffee Float
You can have Coffee Float using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee Float
- You need 6 of floz coffee (smallest setting on a keurig).
- Prepare of Ice cream.
- You need of Nesquick (optional).
Coffee Float instructions
- Choose the coffee that you will have with your ice cream. Brew this in a separate cup from the one you'll be drinking from..
- While your coffee brews, put some ice cream in your mug. Be sure to leave space for the coffee you'll be putting in. I like to pat the ice cream down with my spoon so it's completely covering the bottom..
- Now that our coffee is brewed, add 2 small spoonfuls of nesquick and stir until dissolved..
- Pour your coffee over your ice cream..
- Optional: add more ice cream so your mug is full. (This is an indulgent recipe after all! 😉).
- All done! Show me your coffee floats 🤤.