Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Coffee
Pumpkin Spice Coffee.
You can cook Pumpkin Spice Coffee using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- You need 2 oz. of "milk" of choice, cow, soy, almond, etc.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s of Scant 1/8 tsp. mixture of: nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves.
- It’s of Strong coffee.
Pumpkin Spice Coffee step by step
- Start by heating a couple oz. of your "milk" of choice and 1 tsp. brown sugar for 30 sec..
- Add seasonings and stir, it's going to be clumpy but that's normal. Heat additional 20 seconds..
- Add strong coffee to top off your cup and stir until most visible seasonings have dissolved..
- If you're feeling a bit indulgent you can: substitute condensed milk for your milk of choice, use an emersion blender to froth the milk after heating (CAREFULLY no burns), top with whipped cream, and even drizzle caramel on top for a real coffee shop feel..