How to Cook Dalgona Vanille coffee
Dalgona Vanille coffee. I seen this over on Chefwannabe's life channel. It looked so good had to try it. Dalgona coffee (Korean: 달고나커피) is a beverage made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk.
The dalgona coffee recipe works best with an electric mixer. Using a standard mixer on a medium setting, I made the coffee in about three minutes. Watching the raw ingredients morph into a. You can cook Dalgona Vanille coffee using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dalgona Vanille coffee
- Prepare 1 table spoon of instant coffee.
- It’s 1 table spoon of sugar.
- You need 2 of table spoons of hot water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot or cold milk.
- It’s of Chocolate granola for garnish.
Dalgona coffee is essentially frothed coffee on top of the milk with ice cubes to create an Dalgona coffee started as a trend in South Korea due to its resemblance to a toffee dessert of the same name. Dalgona coffee tarifi ile enfes bir kahve hazırlamaya buyurun. Anyone can make Dalgona Coffee in just three simple steps and that's why the recipe went viral on TikTok. Check out these Dalgona-inspired recipes below that's perfect for non-coffee lovers.
Dalgona Vanille coffee instructions
- In a bowl add instant coffee, sugar, vanilla and hot water.
- Whisk it until you get a thick whipped mixture and pour the milk in serving cup.
- Add the dalgona mixture on the top and garnish with chocolate granola or any garnish of your choice and enjoy.